Thursday, January 30, 2014

Join us for a signing with visiting author S.A. Carney


Saturday, February 1st from 2pm - 4pm

@ Chevalier's Books 126 N. Larchmont Blvd. LA, CA 90004


"Armageddon falls on my twelfth birthday:
I see my Christian parents conquer Moorish Granada.
I am Juana Trastamara, part-English, heiress of the Alhambra,
and future troubled Queen of Spain."

GGSMALL

Based on real historical characters, Granada Gold takes readers inside the world of the legendary Alhambra palace. SA Carney – an investigative historian – reveals newly-discovered twists in the Trastamara-Tudor-Habsburg family saga.

This book will appeal to readers captivated by the Tudor era, fans of historical fiction, and lovers of adventure stories in exotic places. SA Carney wrote Granada Gold ‘on location’, personally exploring the places where the novel is set. She is inspired by the works of Philippa Gregory, Wilbur Smith and Hilary Mantel.

1 comment:

  1. I’m so glad you liked this book! I’m very much looking forward to reading it! Also, that website is super cute.

    ReplyDelete